This was the year I found my confidence again and got back into blogging and I’m so proud I did! I’m now writing for the Huffington Post and my blogs are featured on the Strong Young Minds website too! I was also lucky enough to be a finalist in the Bloggers’ Lounge awards and am in the running for the UK Blog Awards too!
Here are my blogging goals for 2015:
- To blog at least once a fortnight for HuffPost/personal blog (but aim for once a week!)
- To aim to reach 3,500 views
- To aim to reach 2,500 visitors (I got 1,531 this year!)
- To get 250 likes (182 this year!)
- To get 75 comments (43 this year)
- To get to 120 followers (I’ve got 62 of you wonderful people so far!)
- To develop my site a theme even more and make my site more exciting and interactive
I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported me this year, I was really reticent to come back to blogging but I feel like it’s really been worth it and I am so happy to have been connected with so many other likeminded people.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,700 times in 2015. If it were a cable car, it would take about 45 trips to carry that many people.